Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prote-J is Under New Management

As of September 1, 2011, I am no longer representing Prote-J as his artist manager. It has been an amazing learning experience for both of us and we have both achieved great things in the past couple of years. I am very grateful to have started my career in the music business with an extremely talented artist like Prote-J with such a compelling story. He remains like a brother to me and that part of our relationship has not changed.

Prote-J is working to develop himself not only as a rapper, producer, and songwriter but also as a music business professional. I wish him the best of luck in all he does! I will be taking some time to assess my current situation and decide what my next music business venture will be. Until I figure it out, I will be doing some freelance consulting and A&R work. I’ll also have time to focus on coaching youth basketball this fall.

For any Prote-J related inquiries, please e-mail him directly at ProteJ@Prote-J.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment