Saturday, August 28, 2010

Free Music Business Tool: Hootsuite

I use Hootsuite every single day to manage multiple social networking accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Ping, Facebook fan page, Wordpress, etc.) at the same time. With Hootsuite I can create a message and decide which networks to send it out on and when (now or time it for later). It has a built in link shortener (like bit.ly & TinyUrl.com) with tracking, too. So every link you shorten in Hootsuite, you can see how many clicks it gets. You can also set up a stream to monitor keywords on Twitter, I have one for "Prote-J." So I have a separate timeline of tweets that mention the word "Prote-J."

It's easy to use and free. They have a mobile app for Android and iPhones, too.

Go to www.HootSuite.com and download it now. If you have any questions about using it, you can always e-mail me at Ben@AjustEntertainment.com. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment